Wednesday 28 November 2012

November Favourites

Hello readers!

These are some of the products that I have been loving for the month of November:



Hair Products:






  • Dove Intensive Repair Shampoo and Conditioner, Dove Silk and Sleek Shampoo: A friend of mine firstly introduced me to these products. We were talking about which brands do we use, and I told her that I needed a cheaper 'everyday' shampoo because the l'oreal one I normally use costs a bomb (to me anyway). So, I went to my local supermarket and bought the Intensive Repair one (for about Euro 2.80 each). And I loved it! Your hair is left silky smooth and without any tangles. I have repurchased this many times (I also love the Silk and Sleek one which I bought because the shop had run out of the intensive repair one, but I think I love it more than the intensive repair!) Would definitely recommend!

  • Tresemme Split Remedy: I normally use this just after I've rinsed my hair from the conditioner: I use 4 pumps all over my hair and just wrap my hair in a towel and let it be. I have stopped using any oils or hair taming products after my hair is dry and it's all thanks to this baby! I would repurchase and I definitely recommend.

  • Tangle Teezer: I have been using this everyday to brush my hair and I love it - I've notices less breakages and fall outs since I've started brushing my hair with this. (p.s check out my review on the Tangle Teezer in another post). 



Body Products: 





  • Nivea Fresh Natural 48H Anti-Perspirant Deodorant: This I have been using for the past 6 months or so, and I love the fact that it does not leave you with sticky underarms! I use this nearly everyday except when I'm wearing a dark top, because it does leave a white residue.

  • Dove Go Fresh (Waterlilly & Freshmint Scent: This is my everyday deodorant - I love how it feels and how it smells. You do have to apply it a couple of minutes before dressing because it's quite sticky and I hate that, but overall I like it. I've repurchased this over and over. 

  • The Body Shop Mango Body Mist: I so love the smell of this! I normally spray it all over after I've just come out of the shower - it smells incredible! 


Make up:




  • Garnier Miracle Skin Perfector Daily All in One BB Cream: I bought this about a month ago and I have used it religiously instead of foundation. I like how it feels really velvety instead of cake-y, and it goes on like a dream. The only downside is that if you have oily or combination skin (like me) you must set it with a powder. Moreover, there aren't many different shades: if I'm not mistaken it comes out in light, medium and dark. 

  • Essence Fix & Matte Translucent Loose Powder: I use this to fix my BB cream (or whatever I'm using on my face). What I like about this is that it does its job, is not shimmery, and it's really cheap! A definite repurchase for me. 

  • Revlon Bronzer in Sunkissed Bronze: I never was a huge fan of bronzers before, but this past month I have been hooked! I never (or rarely) use it in the mornings, but for a more dramatic look it's a must: you can sculpt your cheek bones, make your nose look less pronounced, make your face appear smaller, etc.

  • Essence Gel Eyeliner in Midnight in Paris: During past months I have bought a couple of different gel eyeliners, but I must say that I like the Essence one most. Apart from the fact that it is really cheap (Euro 3.30 if I remember correctly), it is really pigmented, waterproof, and goes on like a dream. I will repurchase this!

  • Essence Fruity Blush Sorbet: This is a very recent purchase of mine. I love its colour, it smells gorgeous and it lasts ages! It does have a slight shimmer to it which I usually don't like, but when applied it loses all the shimmer (and your face will smell gorgeous too). 

Supporting Products :) 




  • Tweezerman Stainless Tweezerette: This is the most amazing tweezer ever!! I was fed up of buying cheap tweezers that did not pluck anything! So after a look around on youtube I came across this baby. I had to buy mine from ebay (or you can also try cheapsmells.com). It does cost more than the conventional pair of tweezers, but it seriously does its job, and the blades have a lifetime guarantee. I will repurchase this for sure were I (God forbid) to lose it.




  • Pampers Fragrance Free Baby Wipes: I have stopped buying (and using) the normal make up wipes ages ago....instead, I'm using the Pampers baby wipes. I thought that if it doesn't harm a baby, then it shouldn't pose a threat to my face. And, I was right. I love these: they are cheaper and there are more wipes in a packet than the conventional make up wipe (the Pampers one I buy have 72 wipes). You should defo try these if you are lazy like me and you take off your make up with a wipe instead of with a cleanser.


Let me know what you think or if you have tried any of the mentioned products.. :)

Love,

Lorraine
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading all of your comments, and will try my utmost to reply to each and every one of you <3 So, go ahead and leave a comment =^.^=