Saturday 17 November 2012

Tangle Teezer

Hello ladies,

I finally managed to buy a Tangle Teezer! After reading many reviews about this 'hairbrush', I finally got to try one for myself.

So, this is what it looks like;



If I'm not mistaken, this comes in 5 colours, and is available in the normal size (the one I got), or the compact size (meant for travelling).

So, is this brush just a glorified dog-brush, or does it really work? My answer is, yes, it does de-tangle your hair quite quickly and without pulling or causing breakages in your hair. But I also have never tried brushing my hair using a dog brush hihi).


Lorraine
<3

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading all of your comments, and will try my utmost to reply to each and every one of you <3 So, go ahead and leave a comment =^.^=