Friday 7 December 2012

Review: Chapstick Lipbalms

Dear readers,

A problem I have during the colder seasons is that my lips get really dry and flaky, and I have to resist the temptation of gnawing (yeah - like a rat) on them. They are especially super dry in the mornings just after I wake up.

In fact, most of the time I usually have to buff them off with an old toothbrush and then apply lip balm as I would normally do. I also sometimes coat them in a homemade scrub (can post recipe if you would like to use it) and it works wonders.

I also always keep a spare lip balm in each hand bag I have, in the car, in the bedroom etc. and I'm always on the lookout for brands which I have never tried.

Well, today I happened to buy the Chapstick Lovely Lips Kit Collection 1;



The lip balms come in a pretty tin box and there's 3 of them: strawberry, cherry and apple flavour.




What I loved about them: First of all they smell delicious and really fruity - not artificial (although they are). They are SPF 15 which is always an added bonus. They work immediately, they're not really glossy, and most importantly they do not leave a white and sticky residue.

I loved the taste so much that I ended up nibbling it off and having to reapply again. And their price won't break the bank - I believe they cost Eur 4.50.

What I hate about them: nothing. Would definitely recommend!

Love,

Lorraine
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading all of your comments, and will try my utmost to reply to each and every one of you <3 So, go ahead and leave a comment =^.^=