Saturday 26 January 2013

ELF Luscious Liquid Lipstick [Review]

Dear readers,

A few weeks ago I bought this Elf Liquid Lipstick in 'Perfect Pink' for 2 Euros (if I'm not mistaken - you can get yours here from the ELF website.

It is a really lovely, light pink glossy colour which moisturises my lips really well. It has a pleasent minty smell and taste which I really like too.

It comes in a plastic tube with a twist up bottom: like all the other Elf products that I have, I found that the packaging is really cheap and not sturdy at all. As a matter of fact, I broke the bottom part immediately after using it for the first time (and all I did was twisted it like instructed). My boyfriend then somehow popped it back in, but not after a quarter of the product went to waste because in order to put it back together he had to twist it).

Unlike some other Elf products I have, the printing on this one didn't fade out.

I usually need to apply this every 1-2 hours, so it is not very long lasting, much like a lipgloss.





with flash

no flash



Love,

Lorraine
xoxo

2 comments:

  1. Thanks hun for passing by my blog and following I really appreciate the support. Looking through your blog its amazing you are doing great. I love the ELF Luscious Liquid Lipstick they are pigmented and smell good I use baby lips a lot :)

    Thanks againg look foward to reading more posts

    Leslie

    ReplyDelete

I love reading all of your comments, and will try my utmost to reply to each and every one of you <3 So, go ahead and leave a comment =^.^=