Wednesday 16 January 2013

E.L.F Shine Eraser Oil Blotting Sheets [Review]

Dear readers,

I have to start this post by saying that I am not a huge Elf makeup fan; I admit that they have some good quality makeup, but they also have products which I don't really like.

Earlier this year they had some kind of promotion going on and I made a small order. One of the things I got was the above mentioned Shine Eraser Blotting Sheets. I was really curious about these because a couple of years ago I got a similar product from The Body Shop which worked quite well.

This product claims that;

"It absorbs oil and shine. Mattifies shiny skin. Pore minimiser. Woven texture eliminates shine and keeps skin matte for hours. Green Tea Extract helps re-texturise skin, masking facial imperfactions."

Well, I don't agree with the majority of that claim. I find that it does indeed mattify the skin and it does absorb oil off my t-zone, but it does not minimise my pores, nor does it keep my skin matte for hours, neither does it mask facial imperfections.

It's ok to keep in your handbag or clutch for a night/day out, but you can do without it.

I don't know why it doesn't really work on me, but maybe it's because I have an oil rig on my nose, who knows? lol

I hate saying this, but I don't really like this product at all, sorry E.l.f






Love,

Lorraine
xoxo


No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading all of your comments, and will try my utmost to reply to each and every one of you <3 So, go ahead and leave a comment =^.^=