Sunday 6 January 2013

Mariah Carey by OPI

Dear readers,

As some of you know, I am obsessed with OPI nail polishes. In my opinion, they're one of the best polish companies around.

OPI launch about 4 different collections per year (if I'm not mistaken), and they also have celeb collaborations (like Katy Perry, Serena Williams, Minaj, Bieber etc.)

....and some time ago they also launched a new effect - liquid sand - which is a gritty, matte nail polish (which I have yet to try).

For Spring 2013, they're  launching a new collection, this time in collaboration with Mariah Carey:

via Pinterest




via Pinterest

via Pinterest
My favourite shade is 'Stay the Night'.

Which is yours? Would you try the liquid sand effect nail polishes?

Love,

Lorraine
xoxo

5 comments:

  1. Those look gorgeous! I'm always wondering how hard they are to take off, cause I always have a hard time taking off the glitter polishes. Great swatches :)
    <3, Mel
    beautytribune.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I MUST get my hands on these :D If they're anything like thick glitter polish, they will be a pain to take off. What I usually do is soak a cotton ball with remover, put it around my nail and cover it with a piece of aluminium foil, wait for 5 mins and it should come off easily.
      x

      Delete
  2. really great shades!

    my fav has to be 'stay the night' as well!

    http://kellinasthoughts.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. yep! It's so gorgeous, can't wait till next month when they'll be available!

      Delete

I love reading all of your comments, and will try my utmost to reply to each and every one of you <3 So, go ahead and leave a comment =^.^=