Sunday 3 February 2013

Maybelline Super Stay Lip Liner in 'Red'

Dear readers,

The Maybelline Liner was the first liner I bought when I started getting into red lipstick.

I decided to get this in particular because I already had their Super Stay Lip Tint Glosses [review here] which I really loved.

The lip liner comes in a standard twist up applicator - which is something that I like since I wholeheartedly hate to sharpen up my pencils.

It has a true red color (it is shade 46), which I sometimes use under a lipstick or by itself because I really like the color too.

The lip liner also has excellent staying power - it usually takes ages to take off - and that I normally do with the help of vaseline.

My only problem with this is that it doesn't glide on easily; you have to press in order to draw with it. In fact, the first time I used it I snapped off its tip, even though I only had a tiny bit of product twisted up.

That being said, I'll give it a plus for its color and for its staying power.

You can get this exact colour from here




with flash

no flash

after trying to wipe it off with wet ones


Hope this helps!

Love,

Lorraine
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading all of your comments, and will try my utmost to reply to each and every one of you <3 So, go ahead and leave a comment =^.^=