Sunday 10 February 2013

MUA Bronzed Perfection Bronzer [Review]

Dear readers,

MUA's Bronzed Perfection Bronzer is seriously humongous bronzer! It is as large as the palm of my hand (and I don't have small hands).

It comes in a sleek, round plastic hinged palette with a transparent lid and you get 15grms of product.

The bronzer is embossed with the name of the product, which in my opinion gives it a professional and expensive look.

It is also 99% matte (I can see a couple of shimmers here and there but they're really faint). The colour is so gorgeous and should be suitable for different skin tones.

I apply this using a large angled brush/contouring brush and a tiny amount of bronzer and use it in the hollows of my cheeks, around my forehead, along the jaw line, sides of my nose etc.

My only problem with this is that it is so large that I don't know where to store it... ha ha

I really recommend this! This product is so affordable. I am sorry though but I couldn't find it on the MUA website so I can't give you a direct link, but most probably it is still out stock after their latest 50% offer.





no flash

with flash
Love,

Lorraine
xoxo

4 comments:

  1. Hi Ana, sure :) Will check out your blog now
    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Lorraine, saw good things about this bronzer, but I'm afraid I'm to crazy pale, so I ordered the no4 pressed powder from mua, and that works out beautifully for my complexion. O, and I added bloglovin on my blog, so you can join if you like,I would love you to;-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. yeah, you don't want to use a dark bronzer if you don't want to end up like Snooky :)
      x

      Delete
  3. This one sounds like a good contouring blush.Not heavily pigmented and can not be over done.Great review.Love the swatches :)

    ReplyDelete

I love reading all of your comments, and will try my utmost to reply to each and every one of you <3 So, go ahead and leave a comment =^.^=