Saturday 9 March 2013

Catrice Ultimate Colour Lipstick in 'Princess Peach' [Review]

Dear readers,

Lately I've been stocking on more peach-y and coral-y lipsticks for the upcoming Spring/Summer. One of the latest additions to my collection is Catrice's Princess Peach.

As the name implies, this lipstick has a lovely peach colour.

It comes in a sleek, black, standard lipstick tube and you get 3.8 grms of product. I'm not really sure how much this cost but I think it was around the Euro 4/5 mark. I really like the packaging and I've never had any sort of trouble with the lipstick mechanism.

The lipstick is matte but not drying at all - even though I always apply lipbalm prior to applying lipstick (always before starting my foundation, concealer etc so as to allow it to sink in, and then I normally wipe of any excess before applying the lipstick).

It has ok pigmentation but not the best I've tried - it swatches beautifully on the skin, but once I apply it to the lips it sort of distributes unevenly (you can check out the picture at the end of the post).

It has normal staying power - around 4 hours.

Still, I would (and I did) repurchase from this Catrine line because I like how smooth they are (and the price tag too!)







Have you ever tried Catrice products before?

Love,

Lorraine
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading all of your comments, and will try my utmost to reply to each and every one of you <3 So, go ahead and leave a comment =^.^=