Monday 8 April 2013

MeMeMe Blush Me! in 'Coral' [Review]

Dear readers,

Finally I got to try MeMeMe products!

I believe that they're only available from Superdrug, or from their online website (but they only ship to England).

I was excited to try out their Blush Me! blusher because the packaging looks identical to the Benefit blushers (including the brush)

The MeMeMe blusher comes in a small, cardboard box, and you get 8 grms of product (I think this cost me around Euro 9.50).

Inside the box, you get a small brush, and also a mirror which is inside the lid.

I haven't used the brush yet because I prefer larger brushes, but its bristles feel very soft.

The colour I chose, 'Coral' - is a gorgeous colour which looks really pretty on Brunettes or tanned / darker skins. If you're a fair-skinned lady, I would be really careful of using this.

It is really pigmented (and a tad powdery too - but that's ok) and a little goes a long way.

Upon closer inspection it does have some slight shimmer in it, but it doesn't show through once applied.

It also has great staying power - lasted a good couple of hours on me.

Would definitely re-purchase this (or try out a different shade)






without flash

with flash
Have you ever tried MeMeMe products before?

Love,

Lorraine
xoxo

6 comments:

  1. I've been drying to try this :(

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oohhh this is such a pretty shade. I'll need to pick this up when i'm in the up next. Great post!

    Elle xx
    www.beautyshewrote.info

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. :) There is also a MeMeMe agent in Malta now
      xx

      Delete
  3. Ooh this looks really lovely xx

    http://beautyqueenuk.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  4. The packaging is adorable! This probably isn't the right shade for my light complexion, but I'll bet it looks fab on you. I so wish I could get this line in the US..

    Danielle
    http://kalamityjanekosmetics.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

I love reading all of your comments, and will try my utmost to reply to each and every one of you <3 So, go ahead and leave a comment =^.^=