Saturday 10 August 2013

Catrice Camouflage Cream in 020 'Light Beige' [Review]

Dear readers,

I'm feeling so sick, I just can't stop coughing boooo! It sucks when you're sick in the middle of summer. Thankfully, the weather has cooled down a bit today and hopefully I will feel better by tomorrow.

On to the review.

So by now most of you should know about my love affair with the Tony Moly Baby Doll concealer - check out my review *here* if you haven't already read it.

I think I have found an affordable concealer that can match the Tony Moly one - and this is Catrice's Camouflage Cream.

If I'm not mistaken it comes in just 3 shades - a shade lighter and darker than the one I got - I wish that they made this is more shades.

It comes in a small, screw top plastic jar and you get 3g of product. I think this cost me between Euro 5-6. I know that Catrice is not available worldwide but I found it available from this E-bay seller *here*.

This Camouflage Cream is one badass concealer! It has such a high coverage it amazed me the first time I used it [especially because of its affordable price tag].

You can apply different layers but beware - because this can crease - especially under your eyes [and especially if you have fine wrinkles].

I apply this sparingly [and believe me - a light application is more than enough] and it gives amazing results! This can be used both on your dark circles, and around your nose and any other imperfections that you might have.

I always set it with a powder because of my oily skin but this does last a loooonnggggg time.

Two thumbs up!! Will surely re-purchase this when I run out!






without flash

with flash

blended, without flash
Which is your favourite concealer?

Love,

Lorraine
xoxo



3 comments:

  1. Now you got me into this. Shall try this one day!
    We have Catrice in my country here but not sure if they have this.

    www.slowbro-gal.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooohhh looks interesting. Will check out that Ebay seller :)
    xx,
    FMWL

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great review. Need to pick this up :D

    sparklewithlaughter.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

I love reading all of your comments, and will try my utmost to reply to each and every one of you <3 So, go ahead and leave a comment =^.^=