Friday 30 August 2013

NYX Cosmetics Malta [Launch | Bloggers Event]

Dear readers,

Last Wednesday my fellow Maltese bloggers and myself were invited to the official launch of the NYX Cosmetics store in Malta, and I can't tell you how excited I was about this! I have lusted over NYX products for the longest time ever, especially beauty staples such as their HD line, lipsticks, eyeshadows and a million other products.

The store is located in the heart of Sliema, one of Malta's main shopping areas. It is tastefully decorated in a black and white scheme, with pristine walls and a gleaming floor.

The lovely staff welcomed us with a glass of chilled fragolino, which as you can imagine, went down a treat. They also provided us with tasty nibbles, complete with colourful macaroons, Oreo pyramids and lush looking eclairs.

The store is stocked full with everything that you would/might need for flawless make-up - from primers to bases, from pigments to eyeshadows, lipsticks to lipglosses and everything else in between, and more!

The makeup in itself is gorgeous and so affordable I nearly wept with joy. I got a couple of products I wanted - especially their jumbo eyepencil in 'Milk' which I have already started using. I also got loose powder which I have fallen in love with - it is so soft and so finely milled it is an accomplishment in itself - watch this space for future reviews!

They were also so kind to give us a goodie bag [made out of lace!] filled with some of their lovely make-up collection.

If you are from Malta, and you love make-up, you should definitely go visit their store! And check out their Facebook page *here* for updates and news.

rows and rows of nail polishes

lipstick heaven


some of their much coveted after HD line

more nail polishes


swatch happy :) 

the items I bought - that powder is especially to die for
mmmmm ...


Much love,

Lorraine
xoxo

2 comments:

  1. OMG, my heaven, tons of nail polish *O*

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. isn't it?! I went mad! everything was so gorgeous <3

      Delete

I love reading all of your comments, and will try my utmost to reply to each and every one of you <3 So, go ahead and leave a comment =^.^=