Friday 23 May 2014

Born Pretty Store 3D Metal Twist Hoops Nail Art Decoration [Review + How To Use]



A couple of weeks ago I was offered the opportunity to try out some nail decorations from the website Born Pretty Store. Check out the online store by clicking HERE

Of course being the nail art addict that I am I was well acquainted with this website [plus they have free shipping].

One of the things that I chose were these Metal Round Shape Decorations. They cost just $1.99 [for 10 pieces] and you can get yours by following this link HERE.

If you want you can use the discount code: AIB10 to get 10% off your order.




Sooooo these round hoops come in both silver and gold. 

You do have to straighten them with small pliers [or small scissors] in order to get them to lay flat on the nail bed.

I first stick them with a small amount of gel topcoat, which I cure after so that the metal hoop does not move around on the nail. I then coat the whole of the nail with topcoat to seal the design etc. You can also fix them to the nail with some good nail glue.

You can use these hoops by themselves, or else you can put rhinestones, pearls etc in its centre.

If you scroll below I've attached 3 examples where I used them on my clients.






Hope you like them!

Hugs,

Lorraine
xoxo

2 comments:

  1. amazing! I can never grow my nails like that :/ love the 2nd nailart.

    xx,
    felishmichelle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you <3 these are all acrylic or gel nail extensions though, so hardly their 'natural' nails :)
      xx

      Delete

I love reading all of your comments, and will try my utmost to reply to each and every one of you <3 So, go ahead and leave a comment =^.^=