Sunday 22 June 2014

Born Pretty Store 3D Rhinestone Nail Bow and Gold Sea Shell Stud [Review]



A while back I was offered the chance to review a couple of items of my liking from the website Born Pretty Store.I guess all of you are familiar with the brand: a brand which is budget friendly and offers free worldwide shipping no less.

Check the Born Pretty Store website by following the link HERE.

If you want you can use the discount code: AIB10 to get 10% off your order.

Two of the items I chose were a rhinestoned bow, and gold seashells.

I also got some gold hoops which I've reviewed HERE.

Both the bow and the seashells are of good quality: to attach you simply need some good nail glue and a good topcoat to seal it in. 

Check out some designs where I used the Born Pretty Store decorations :) 






Hope you like the designs!

Love,
Lorraine
xoxo

1 comment:

  1. I absolutely love your designs! They are the cutest! I especially love the golden shells.
    I just got two iphone cases in from BPS today :D


    http://shopaholicoverhere.blogspot.nl/

    ReplyDelete

I love reading all of your comments, and will try my utmost to reply to each and every one of you <3 So, go ahead and leave a comment =^.^=