Sunday 26 October 2014

Yves Rocher Shampooing Reflets Bruns | Brown Highlights Shampoo [Review]



When I first saw this Yves Rocher Brown Highlights Shampoo* I was intrigued to say the least, since normally shampoos of these kind are available for blonde hair [and sometimes red] but rarely for brown.

This shampoo is specifically made with Chincona extracts - an extract which is taken from the Chincona tree bark in Equador - and which is known for its natural dying properties.




Similarly to purple shampoo, this one has a strong brown redish hue, which I was scared would stain my hands - but all was fine.

It lathers ok, and like the majority of Yves Rocher products, it has a floral scent which lingers on the hair.




During the first few days where I used this, I was asked countless of times if I had re-lightened my hair, so I guess it works! Of course, you won't end up with brown highlights just by using this Brown Highlights Shampoo, but you will definitely notice your hair getting a tad lighter, especially if like me you have highlights/ombre/balayage. 

It also gives your hair a clean and shiny look so I'm not complaining!




This shampoo costs €6.20 for 200ml and you can get yours from the Yves Rocher outlets in Malta [Sliema | Valletta | Paola].

I am also excited to tell you that up until the 10th November, Yves Rocher Malta have this offer going on: 50% off on the second hair product purchased.

[Their Dry Ends Balm is to die for - check out my review here!]

You can also follow their official Facebook page by clicking here.

Love,

Lola
xoxo




No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading all of your comments, and will try my utmost to reply to each and every one of you <3 So, go ahead and leave a comment =^.^=