Sunday 16 November 2014

The Face Shop Lovely Me: Ex Mini Pet Sweet Hand Cream [Review]



I really, really, really can't resist cute packaging.

That is one of the main reasons why I just love Korean beauty stuff. I know I've said this time and time again, but it's usually a win | win situation: they have cute packaging, they're normally quite cheap, and they're good.

So a while ago I got myself this The Face Shop Lovely Me: Ex Mini Pet Sweet hand cream. 

It comes in 4 different versions [mine is Fruity Floral] and you can get yours by following this link here [this is not the same seller I bought it from but it's the cheapest one around]




As you can see from the pictures, this cute The Face Shop handcream comes in a small, plastic tub which has the shape of a cat. 

You only get 30ml so it's quite on the smallish side - but I usually keep this in my handbag [at home I have heavy duty sized products]

It smells so so good! I don't really know how to describe scents, but this one is very feminine and delicate.




It is a tad oily, so it takes about 1-2 mins to be totally absorbed by your skin - but it doesn't leave a greasy residue, so it's fine.

It leaves your hands feeling very soft and with a lovely smell, and so it's perfect for the coming cold months.

And when you've finished it all up, you can use it to store little trinkets in the cute container :)

Love,

Lola
xoxo

8 comments:

  1. Wow these are amazing and the packaging is so cute..
    Thanks for sharing..
    Would u like to follow each other on gfc , google + and bloglovin?
    Let me know. Thank you^^

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ohh I love cats~ :3
    This hand cream is adorable! C:

    www.thedailydollyblog.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. So adorable right?? I have the #01 Baby Powder one and I'd love to collect them all! :)
    Thanks for the review!
    Mira | http://lemieletlavanille.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I really wanted to get the baby powder one! And yes, it's very tempting to get them all :)
      xx

      Delete
  4. So adorable!! I love the packaging sooooooooooooooooo much *0*


    恵美より ♥
    www.emi-doll.blogspot.jp

    JOIN MY GIVE AWAY: www.emi-doll.blogspot.co.uk/2014/11/463-moo-mooo-moooh-navy-blue-lace-polka.html

    ReplyDelete

I love reading all of your comments, and will try my utmost to reply to each and every one of you <3 So, go ahead and leave a comment =^.^=