Thursday 20 November 2014

TonyMoly Panda's Dream So Cool Eye Stick [Review]



Earlier this summer my brother and his wife went on holiday to Korea, and since my birthday is in July [and they know how much I love Korean stuff] they got me a couple of things from there as a birthday present.

One of them is this cute TonyMoly Panda's Dream So Cool Eye Stick

If you want you can get yours from here [it's the cheapest around] but mine was gifted to me.




I swear, TonyMoly have the cutest packaging around. This So Cool Eye Stick forms part of the Panda's Dream line [there's a whitening cream, eye patches and even a concealer if I'm not mistaken]

As the name implies, it comes in a stick form which you use on your undereyes when you have dry, tired eyes.

It has cooling properties [which are only felt when you are applying it under your eyes - the cooling sensation is quickly lost after]

It is also quite moisturising, and I love using this after long, sleepless nights [I sometimes also use it before applying my makeup for an instant moisture and cooling boost] - when applied you can either blend it in, or leave to be absorbed if you're not in a rush.

The wind up mechanism is a bit defective [I don't know if it's just a problem with mine] and sometimes I have to push it down with my fingers because it won't wind down]

In a nutshell, this is a good product to have if you're under a lot of stress [writing my Masters thesis at the moment - meh]

It is not a must have, but it is a nice addition to your beauty regime, especially if you're a sucker for cute packaging.

Love,
Lola
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading all of your comments, and will try my utmost to reply to each and every one of you <3 So, go ahead and leave a comment =^.^=