Monday 3 November 2014

Zombie Makeup Tutorial [Halloween Edition | You Tube Video]



So this weekend I partnered up with a fellow friend, who also happens to be a You Tuber, and we filmed a tutorial for you!

I know that Halloween has passed but I wanted to show you the process + the end result [especially since you haven't seen that much of me throughout the years].

This Zombie look was so much fun to create and Daryl [a.k.a Aiden Kai] was a real sport - although he was quite scared when I applied some red liner on his waterline - but who blames him haha.

Check out the process | video by clicking the link below:









Follow Aiden Kai on You Tube: HERE
and his official Facebook: HERE

Hope you like it!

Love,
Lola
xoxo

2 comments:

  1. arrrrgh!, its scary>,< look like twd zombie's, great job ^^
    @freddy_friday blog

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks so scary & very real too! Amazingly done & would you like to follow each other on
    GFC, Bloglovin & Google+? Lemme know & lets keep in touch!



    X
    http://subhamrai.blogspot.in/

    ReplyDelete

I love reading all of your comments, and will try my utmost to reply to each and every one of you <3 So, go ahead and leave a comment =^.^=