Tuesday 2 December 2014

Dr Organic Moroccan Argan Oil Restorative Treatment Conditioner [Review | First Impressions]



Earlier in November I was invited to the first Dr. Organic bloggers event [check out my post by clicking HERE] where we were introduced to a number of products from their extensive range [of course they couldn't talk about all of the products because we would have pulled an all nighter - so extensive is their range]

I was kindly offered to take 3 products of my choosing home with me to test out, one of which was this Dr. Organic Moroccan Argan Oil Restorative Treatment Conditioner.

This costs €8.46* [what a bargain!] for 200ml and you can get yours from a number of local supermarkets and selected outlets. 




Of course, like the majority of their products, this one is made from the purest of ingredients.  [and also natural!] 

It is free from parabens, artificial colours, fragrances, SLS and harsh preservatives.

Although they have a number of hair products and treatments, this one caught my eye since it is meant for use on dry, dull, fly away and damaged hair. And heck, after ombre-ing my hair early in Summer, my hair was [Alas!] suffering from most of these problems.




Packaging wise - what I really love about this is that it has a flip-cap as opposed to a screw on lid i.e. your slippery hands will open/close this quicker.

This Dr. Organic treatment is quite thick, but not as thick as 'normal' treatments - but it is definitely thicker than a normal conditioner.

Also, unlike 'normal' treatments, you apply this BEFORE you shampoo and conditioner your hair. You use this on damp hair, concentrating on your ends, and leave on for 5 minutes - then lather with shampoo / condition as you would normally.

Even though it is advised that you use the shampoo/conditioner from the same range, I find that this treatment works just as well with other shampoo/conditioner brands.

It leaves my hair feeling nourished and soft, and it is also less prone to tangling. Split ends look less obvious too, so I believe that this kind of smooths them out.

It might not be as effective as some other [far!] more expensive treatments that I have tried [so don't think that your hair will change from day to night], but for the price this works quite well.

I use this once a week [although I do sometimes use it twice a week]




Love,
Lola
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading all of your comments, and will try my utmost to reply to each and every one of you <3 So, go ahead and leave a comment =^.^=