Saturday 3 January 2015

Dr. Organic | Organic Virgin Coconut Monoi Moisture Melt Body Oil [Review]



I've always wanted to try out coconut oil instead of regular  treatment for hair, and when I was invited to the first Dr. Organic beauty bloggers event, I didn't hesitate in getting this Organic Virgin Coconut Oil Monoi Moisture Melt Body Oil




Like other coconut oils [pure ones, I mean] this is solid at room temperature, so you must run this under warm water, or else place it with you in your bath or a sink [and watch it magically transform into a delicious smelling liquid]

Of course, like other Dr. Organic products, this Coconut Oil is 100% pure and free from an nasty ingredients. [and smells lovely too!]

You can use this on your body, on your hands [and fingernails!] and hair.

So I use this mostly on my hair: I comb my hair, then I section it and slather this on [and hey presto! you get an early 90s wet look hihi]. I like to wrap it with a warm towel and leave it on for the better part of the day. Then I shampoo my hair three times [yes, just in case!] and condition as usual. Honestly, I can feel my hair thanking me when I do this! [which I try to do at least twice a month]

You can also use this Organic Virgin Coconut Monoi Moisture Melt Body Oil on your fingernails [just rub it in] or on your body as a moisturiser after you've bathed. 

Or you can use it as a massage oil *wink wink*




I've also used this on my eczema and it works really well at moisturising any dry bits.

This Dr. Organic product was a runner up in the 2014 Beauty Oscars and also the Beauty Insiders' Choice 2013 winner.

And yes, it is my most favourite Dr. Organic product.

It costs €9.80* and for my fellow Maltese, you can get this and other Dr. Organic products from selected outlets!

Be sure to follow their official Facebook page for further updates by clicking here

Much love,
Lola
xoxo


No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading all of your comments, and will try my utmost to reply to each and every one of you <3 So, go ahead and leave a comment =^.^=